Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coming up...

Ok trying the blog thing out.
Here's what I've been working on lately and what's coming up.

-Finished editing/mixing the new Wave Down the Planes record called "Continuity". Greg Dunn of Moving Mountains is mastering it now. It's going to be insanely terrific.
-Just did some vocal engineering (thats right, big job!) for a new Jedi Mind Tricks track. Not sure when that will be out, or where.
-Playing for The Dear Hunter again (one time reunion show, haha) at UMass Lowell on Nov 7th.
-MY OWN SHIT! After that show I'm going to be taking time off to work on a few songs of my own that I've been dying to finish.
-In late Nov/early Dec, I'll be recording yet another Wave Down the Planes song. Not sure where this track will end up (although I've heard talks of abpunk exclusives...)
-I'll be laying down some bass tracks for a friend's prog-rock band coming up soon as well, no set date yet (fuck, I don't even know their band name...)

OK that's the extent of this entry. Blogging has begun!

No comments: